Manor House Knegendorf

The manor house Knegendorf has fallen into decay, the estate buildings however are standing. In 1848 the estate was in possession of Hans Dethlof Dencker, the von Zülow family owned it in 1853 and from 1874 on the Brödermann family.



Ernst August Brödermann, who managed the estate around 1894, was well known for his sheep breeding. In 1945 Hans-Heinrich Brüning was owner of the estate.


Keywords: