Manor House Klepelshagen

Klepelshagen is now a part of the town of Strasburg. From 1723 up to 1945 the estate was in possession of the von Arnim family and was an outlying estate of the neighbouring property Neuensund.



After a fire had destroyed the predecessor building from the 18th century the von Arnim family had the manor house newly erected in its present appearance in 1917.

The estate was purchased by a businessman from Hamburg in 1995. Since then an ecological and wildlife-friendly working farming estate has been established here.

The manor house nowadays accommodates offices and in the former granary an information centre is located, the "Botschaft der Wildtiere" (Embassy of Wildlife).


Keywords: