Manor House Klein Schoritz

The estate, which belongs to the municipality of Zudar, developed out of two farms which were situated on the Northern edge of this village.



In 1923 the old manor house which had a thatched roof burned down and was built new, the date was to be found in the gable of the house. In 1903 the small estate still covered 91 hectare, in 1928 there were only 62 hectare. The Duke of Putbus owned the estate in 1859. In 1874 Herr Wienkopp was named as tenant, in 1893 Herr Sternberg, and since at least from 1907 on Ernst Dankwardt.

The manor house no longer exists.


Keywords: