Manor House Holzendorf
Holzendorf was documented for the first time in 1235. The small estate was for many centuries an annex of Müsselmow, which is in the immediate neighborhood.
It can therefore be assumed that, just like Müsselmow, Holzendorf was owned by the von Plessen, von Raven, von Bülow, Alexander, and von Schlick families. The Glantz family had leased the demesne from 1905. The manor house is a simple half-timbered building and is now probably in private ownership.
The church, which is a brick building that was erected in 15th century, the parsonage from 1779, and the village lime tree that is one of the oldest in the Brüel area, are also worth visiting.