Estate Christinenfeld

The Christinenfeld estate has only existed under this name since 1725. It was created through the combination of both the Guldenhorn and Tarnewitzer estates by the Count von Bothmer.



The Christinenfeld estate was named after Christine von Bothmer, the wife of the builder.

Dr. Hans Lembke took over the tenancy from Adolf Hasselmann in the 1920s. Dr. Lembke built new farm buildings, the large granary and residences for the staff. A large seed production concern was created from the former breeding concern after World War II.

The manor house was demolished in 2000. From the estate the storage room was preserved.
The park is a listed monument.


Keywords: