Manor House Borkow

The Borkow manor house is a one-storey plastered building that was erected around 1800 with a high-hipped roof. The house got through the century in a relatively good condition.




In 1996/97, the manor house was renovated by the Röhrdanz family and transformed into seven family-friendly holiday apartments.


Structure of ownership prior to 1945:

1617

by way of pledge von Bülow

1650-1761

heritable an von Bülow

1761-1784

von Seitz

1784-1791

M. Lange (Hamburg)

1791-1803

G.F.F. Segnitz

1803-1804

Christian Hartwig Görbitz

1804-1821

Johann Gottfried Lübbe

1821-1851

Christian Eggers

1851-1903

Christian Martin Reichhoff (until 1894)

-(1938)

Jordan baron von Campe


Keywords: